Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

True love

 Whether or not true love is worth the wait depends on individual circumstances and personal preferences. True love is a deep and meaningful connection between two people, and finding it can take time and patience. It's important to remember that the journey towards finding true love can be fulfilling in its own right, and can teach you a lot about yourself and what you want in a partner.

If you prioritize finding true love over other things in your life, such as career or personal growth, then waiting for it may be worth it for you. However, it's important to also consider that finding true love is not the only path to a happy and fulfilling life. Many people lead meaningful and fulfilling lives without ever finding a romantic partner, and there are many different types of love and connection that can bring joy and meaning to your life.

Ultimately, the decision of whether or not true love is worth the wait is a deeply personal one, and depends on your own values and priorities. If you decide to wait for true love, it's important to also prioritize self-care, personal growth, and building a fulfilling life in other areas, so that you can feel fulfilled and happy while you wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *