Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

Journaling is an excellent tool for those seeking to focus on their inner selves and achieve a self-centering consciousness

 #Journaling is an excellent tool for those seeking to focus on their inner selves and achieve a #selfcentering consciousness. By externalizing one's #thoughts and #emotions, individuals can gain insight into their #beliefs, #values, and #motivations, leading to increased #selfawareness and #personalgrowth.

Journaling also allows individuals to shift their focus inward and examine their inner world, which is often overlooked in our fast-paced and external-focused society. By connecting with oneself, individuals can cultivate a self-centering consciousness, where their attention is directed towards their inner experiences and reactions. This #selffocus can lead to a greater sense of control over one's emotions and actions, leading to increased #selfesteem and a deeper connection to oneself.

Furthermore, journaling can also be a way to clear illusory realities and separate fact from fiction. By reflecting on their experiences, individuals can make sense of the world around them and gain #clarity on their #truereality. This process of self-examination can help individuals to overcome #selflimiting beliefs and negative #thoughtpatterns, leading to personal growth and increased self-confidence.

Journaling can also be seen as a form of self-care and self-nurturing. It is an act of self-love, where individuals prioritize their own #wellbeing by taking the time to reflect on their thoughts and emotions. Through this process, individuals can gain insight into their own needs and desires, leading to a greater sense of #selfcompassion and #selfacceptance.

Journaling can expand one's perspectives of perception and understanding. By exploring their own thoughts and feelings, individuals can gain insight into the thoughts and feelings of others, developing greater #empathy and understanding. This expanded perspective can lead to a greater sense of connection and community with those around us.

Journaling is an excellent tool for those seeking to cultivate a self-centering consciousness and focus on their inner selves. It can help individuals gain insight into their #beliefs, #values, and #motivations, leading to increased self-awareness and personal growth. By reflecting on their experiences, individuals can make sense of the world around them and gain #clarity on their true reality. It is an act of #selfcare and self-nurturing, promoting #selfcompassion and #selfacceptance. Journaling can expand one's perspectives of perception and understanding, promoting empathy and a sense of community with those around us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *