Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

I stopped looking for the light. Decided to become it instead

 "I stopped looking for the light. Decided to become it instead." These words speak to a powerful shift in mindset, from one of passive searching to active creation.

When we are searching for something outside of ourselves, whether it be #love, #happiness, #success, or even #enlightenment, we can feel as if we are constantly chasing after something that is just out of reach. We may find ourselves feeling #frustrated, #disappointed, and even #hopeless.

But what if we could turn that search inward, and realize that we have the #power to create the very thing we are seeking? What if we could become the light we have been searching for?

This #shiftinperspective requires a #willingness to take #responsibility for our own lives and our own happiness. It requires us to stop looking for #externalvalidation or #approval and instead to cultivate a deep sense of #selfworth and #selflove.

When we become the #light, we radiate positivity, love, and #compassion. We #inspire others to do the same and create a ripple effect of positivity in the world. By choosing to embody the qualities we wish to see in the world, we become a force for #change and #transformation.

So, if you find yourself feeling lost or searching for something outside of yourself, remember that the light you seek is within you. It is up to you to cultivate it, nurture it, and share it with the world. Choose to become the light and watch as your life and the world around you transforms.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *