Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

The Awakening: Discovering Your True Self

 https://amzn.to/3ZIT1xU

"The Awakening: Discovering Your True Self" is a book about the journey of awakening to one's true self and finding meaning and purpose in life. It offers practical guidance and inspiration for those who seek to live a more conscious and fulfilling life.

The book begins with an introduction to the meaning of awakening and how to recognize the call to awaken. It then delves into the illusion of ego and the true self, explaining how the ego can create a false sense of identity and separate us from our true nature. The power of the mind is explored, including the importance of letting go of limiting beliefs and cultivating self-awareness and mindfulness.

The author then explains the value of connecting with one's intuition and inner wisdom and provides guidance for navigating emotions and inner turmoil. The book also offers insights into healing past wounds and trauma and finding meaning and purpose in life.

The reader is encouraged to embrace change and transform their life, as well as to live in alignment with their true self and rediscover their authenticity and unique gifts. The importance of cultivating resilience and inner strength, as well as living a life of gratitude and appreciation, is emphasized.

The author also explores the power of love and compassion and the importance of letting go of attachment and embracing impermanence. The journey of navigating the dark night of the soul is discussed, including the challenges and opportunities for growth that arise during this time.

Finally, the book offers guidance for staying committed to one's path of awakening and embracing the journey with courage and determination. The importance of connecting with nature and the universe is explored, as well as balancing the spiritual and material aspects of life.

Overall, "The Awakening: Discovering Your True Self" is a practical and inspiring guide for anyone who seeks to live a more conscious, meaningful, and fulfilling life. The author's insights and guidance offer a roadmap for navigating the challenges and opportunities that arise during the journey of awakening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *