Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

When you're going through hell, keep going

 "When you're going through #hell, #keepgoing" is a famous quote attributed to Winston Churchill, the British Prime Minister during World War II. It's a powerful and #inspiring message that has resonated with people for decades, and it's often cited as a reminder to #persevere in the face of #adversity.

The phrase is essentially a #calltoaction to not give up when things get tough. When we encounter difficult situations or face #hardships, it can be tempting to throw in the towel and give up. But Churchill's quote reminds us that the only way to get through difficult times is to #keepmovingforward, even if it feels like we're in a never-ending cycle of suffering.

One interpretation of this quote is that it's about the importance of #resilience. Life is full of ups and downs, and it's how we respond to those challenges that ultimately defines us. When we face difficult times, it's important to be able to bounce back and keep pushing forward. This could mean adopting a #growth mindset, focusing on the things we can control, and looking for opportunities to learn and grow from our experiences.

Another way to interpret this quote is to think of it as a reminder of the #impermanence of our struggles. No matter how difficult or #overwhelming our current situation may seem, it's important to remember that it won't last forever. By persevering and pushing through the tough times, we can eventually come out the other side and move on to better things.

At the same time, it's important to #acknowledge that pushing through difficult times can be incredibly challenging, both physically and emotionally. It takes a great deal of #strength, #courage, and perseverance to keep going when everything seems to be working against us. It's okay to struggle and feel overwhelmed, and seeking help or support from friends, family, or professionals can be an important part of the process.

Overall, "when you're going through hell, keep going" is a powerful reminder that even when life is at its toughest, we have the ability to persevere and come out stronger on the other side. It's a call to action to stay resilient, stay focused on our goals, and #nevergiveup on ourselves or our dreams. While the road ahead may be difficult, the only way to get through it is to keep moving forward, one step at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *