Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

The Freedom that True love gives

 Here are some additional elements to highlight the Freedom that True love gives:

Mutual respect and acceptance:
True love allows both partners to accept and appreciate each other's individuality, quirks, and differences. This level of respect and acceptance allows each person to feel free to express themselves authentically without fear of judgment or rejection.

Honesty and communication:
True love involves open and honest communication, where both partners feel comfortable expressing their thoughts, feelings, and concerns. This level of transparency allows for trust to develop and flourish, creating a sense of freedom and security in the relationship.

Support and encouragement:
True love involves supporting each other's personal growth and aspirations, even if they don't always align with the other person's goals. This level of encouragement allows each person to feel free to pursue their own passions and interests without feeling guilty or judged.

Emotional safety and security:
True love provides a sense of emotional safety and security that allows each person to feel free to be vulnerable and open with their partner. This level of intimacy and connection can be liberating and empowering, creating a sense of freedom that is difficult to achieve in any other context.

Shared values and beliefs:
True love involves a deep sense of shared values and beliefs, which provides a sense of freedom and alignment in the relationship. This shared vision allows each person to feel supported and validated in their beliefs, creating a sense of connection and freedom that is difficult to replicate in any other context.

By cultivating these elements in a relationship, true love provides a sense of freedom that allows each person to thrive and grow as individuals, while also building a deep and meaningful connection with their partner.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *