Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

True love is worth the wait

 From a #spiritual perspective, the idea that #truelove is worth the wait is often tied to the concept of #divinetiming. Many spiritual traditions believe that everything happens according to a higher plan and that we are all on a journey of #growth and #evolution. This means that when it comes to #love, there is a perfect timing for everything, and true love will come to us when we are ready to receive it. This may involve going through various life experiences, lessons, and challenges that prepare us for the kind of love we truly desire and deserve.

From a #psychoanalytical perspective, the concept of delayed gratification is often linked to the idea of true love being worth the wait. This idea suggests that the ability to delay #gratification is a sign of #emotionalmaturity and a key component of healthy relationships. It involves being able to resist the urge for immediate #satisfaction and instead wait for something more #meaningful and #fulfilling. This can be particularly challenging in a culture that often prioritizes instant gratification and immediate results.

Additionally, the concept of true love often involves a deep connection that goes beyond superficial attraction or #infatuation. This connection is often based on shared values, common interests, and a sense of mutual #respect and #understanding. This type of connection takes time to develop and requires #patience, #selfawareness, and a #willingness to work through challenges and conflicts.

Overall, the idea that true love is worth the wait suggests that love is not just a feeling but a #journey that involves personal growth, #spiritualdevelopment, and emotional maturity. It requires patience, perseverance, and a deep #trust in the divine timing of the universe. By embracing these qualities, we can open ourselves up to a love that is truly worth waiting for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *