Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

Self-love as love for God

In the first place is Love for God, this is what is meant by self-love. In the second place and on equal principles - love for God in the other and God in oneself, and in the third place - love, understanding and compassion for one's personality and the personality of the other, in the form of respect and understanding and tolerating the speed with which the Truth is seen - the speed with which the illusory layers of the personality are stripped away, the speed with which the ego is polished and vices and old karmic programs are cleared, the speed with which virtues are acquired.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *