Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

Approaching life from a position of authenticity and personal worth

 Approaching life from a position of authenticity and personal worth requires:

✅ Knowing your values and priorities: Get clear on what you stand for and what is important to you. Make decisions that align with your values and that help you live a meaningful life.

✅ Being true to yourself: Avoid trying to fit into someone else's mold or conform to their expectations. Be true to yourself and live in a way that feels authentic and aligned with your values.

✅ Cultivating a growth mindset: Embrace challenges and see them as opportunities for growth and learning. Believe in your ability to develop new skills and overcome obstacles.

✅ Practicing self-compassion: Be kind and supportive to yourself, even when things don't go as planned. Recognize that you are worthy of love and respect, simply because you exist.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *