Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

The sun is a living being

 The sun is a living being, it is a powerful source of energy and can be a powerful symbol in many spiritual traditions. The practice of contemplating the sun at sunrise can be a powerful way to connect with this energy and draw on its power for personal growth and transformation.

Contemplating the sun at sunrise involves taking a few moments to reflect on the rising sun and its energy. This can involve simply observing the beauty of the sunrise and feeling gratitude for the natural world, or it can involve more focused meditation and visualization techniques.

One way to practice contemplation of the sun at sunrise is to find a quiet and peaceful place to sit or stand and face the direction of the rising sun. Take a few deep breaths and focus your attention on the rising sun, noticing its colors, brightness, and warmth. Visualize yourself drawing on this energy and allowing it to fill your body with positive energy and light. You can also use affirmations or positive intentions during this practice, such as setting an intention for the day or expressing gratitude for the gifts of the natural world.

Contemplation of the sun at sunrise can be a powerful way to connect with the natural world and cultivate inner strength and positive energy, love and wisdom. However, it is important to approach this practice with respect and caution. It is never safe to look directly at the sun, especially during the brightest parts of the day, and it is important to always protect your eyes and skin when outside in the sun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *