Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

The Sri Yantra symbol

 A Sri Yantra temple or sanctuary is a space that is designed specifically for spiritual practice and inner reflection. The Sri Yantra symbol can play a central role in the interior design of such a space, serving as a focal point for meditation and contemplation.

Incorporating the Sri Yantra symbol into the interior design of a temple or sanctuary can be done in several ways:

✔️ Wall Mural: A large wall mural of the Sri Yantra can serve as a focal point in the space and help to create a sense of calm and inner peace.

✔️ Decorative Element: The Sri Yantra symbol can be incorporated into other decorative elements, such as statues, candles, or sculptures, to help to create a spiritual atmosphere and bring a sense of the divine into the space.

✔️ Floor Design: The Sri Yantra can be incorporated into the floor design, such as a mosaic pattern, to help to anchor the space and create a sense of grounding.

✔️ Lighting: Special lighting can be used to highlight the Sri Yantra symbol, creating a focal point for meditation and contemplation.

Incorporating the Sri Yantra symbol into the interior design of a temple or sanctuary can help to create a peaceful and harmonious atmosphere that is conducive to spiritual practice and inner reflection. The Sri Yantra symbol serves as a reminder of the path towards the divine and helps to cultivate a sense of inner peace and connection to the divine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *