Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

"𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠" 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

 "𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠" 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞
The belief in flowers "speaking" a secret language, or "whispering" mystical messages, is a cultural and spiritual belief that has been around for centuries. In this belief system, flowers are seen as having unique spiritual properties and meanings that are communicated through their appearance, fragrance, and other attributes.

The secret language of flowers is a symbolic system that assigns specific meanings to different flowers and their blooms. For example, roses are often associated with love and passion, while lilies are associated with purity and innocence. In the past, people used the secret language of flowers to send messages or express feelings without speaking directly, and it was also used in spiritual and religious rituals.

It's important to note that the interpretation of the secret language of flowers can vary depending on cultural and historical context. For those who believe in the mystical power of flowers, who have the hypersensitivity to feel and hear them, flowers offer a unique way to connect with the natural world and tap into the spiritual realm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *