Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐲

 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡𝐲 is a type of photography that captures the beauty and spiritual essence of flowers. It is a form of creative expression that aims to bring out the deeper meaning and symbolism of flowers, capturing not only their physical appearance but also their spiritual and emotional impact.

In #flowerspiritualphotography, the photographer often takes a contemplative and mindful approach, focusing on the unique qualities of each flower and capturing its essence through light, color, and composition. The goal is to create images that inspire a sense of awe and wonder, and to evoke the spiritual and emotional impact of flowers.

Flower spiritual photography can be used for personal expression, artistic expression, or as a tool for spiritual and personal growth. By capturing the essence of flowers, photographers can tap into their own inner wisdom and connect with the natural world in a meaningful way.

Flower spiritual photography can be a powerful form of creative expression. For those who are drawn to the spiritual power of flowers, it offers a unique way to explore and connect with the natural world and their own inner selves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *