Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

𝙎𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖𝙨 𝙖 𝘿𝙚𝙨𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙨’ 𝙄𝙣𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙧𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙮𝙡𝙚


Slow living can serve as an inspirational lifestyle for designers, as it emphasizes mindfulness, simplicity, and connection to nature. Here are some ways slow living can influence a designer’s work:

✅ Minimalism: The focus on simplicity and reducing material possessions in slow living can inspire designers to create minimalist designs that are uncluttered and focus on the essentials.
✅ Nature: The connection to nature in slow living can inspire designers to incorporate organic forms and natural materials into their designs.
✅ Mindfulness: The mindfulness aspect of slow living can inspire designers to create works that evoke a sense of calm and help individuals connect with their spirituality.
✅ Purposeful design: Slow living values purposeful and intentional design, which can inspire designers to create works that are functional and meaningful, rather than simply aesthetically pleasing.

In summary, the principles of slow living can serve as a source of inspiration for designers, encouraging them to create works that are mindful, simple, and purposeful.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *