Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲

 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲 is a type of therapy that uses music to promote physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health and well-being. There are various techniques used in music therapy, and raising vibrations is one such technique. The idea behind raising vibrations through music therapy is to use music to create a positive energy shift in the individual and promote feelings of well-being.

Spiritual music healing therapy is a type of therapy that uses music as a tool for spiritual growth and well-being. Cleansing is one aspect of spiritual music healing therapy, where the aim is to release negative energy and promote feelings of clarity and peace.

Here are some techniques used in music therapy to raise vibrations and techniques used in spiritual music healing therapy for cleansing:

✔️ Vibrational Sound Healing: This technique involves the use of singing bowls, gongs, or other instruments that produce a vibration that is believed to help balance the body's energy and promote healing.

✔️ Guided Meditations: A therapist may guide the individual through a meditation using music to help them focus their thoughts and raise their vibrations.

✔️ Positive Affirmations: Music can be used to reinforce positive affirmations, helping the individual to internalize and believe in the messages.

✔️ Drumming: Drumming is a rhythmic activity that can help raise energy levels and promote feelings of well-being.

✔️ Music Listening: Listening to certain types of music that resonate with the individual can help them connect with their emotions and promote feelings of well-being.

It is important to note that music therapy should be used in conjunction with other forms of therapy and should not be relied upon as a sole form of treatment. It is recommended to consult a healthcare professional to determine the best course of action for each individual.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *