Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

The tree

 In spirituality, the tree is often used as a symbol for growth, strength, and stability. It represents the connection between the earth and sky, and is seen as a metaphor for the spiritual journey. The roots symbolize grounding and the connection to the earth, while the branches represent growth and reaching towards the heavens. In many cultures, the tree is also associated with life and immortality, as it continuously grows and renews itself. Additionally, the tree can symbolize knowledge and wisdom, with its roots symbolizing the accumulation of experience and its branches representing the spreading of that knowledge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *