Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

Fuchsia

 Fuchsia is a flowering plant that is native to Central and South America. It is known for its vibrant, pendulous flowers that come in a range of colors, including pink, purple, and red. The plant has been called the "Tears of God" due to its delicate, tear-like shape and the way it seems to weep from its branches. This nickname has also been associated with the plant's association with sorrow, as the shape and color of its flowers can evoke feelings of sadness. However, despite its association with sadness, the fuchsia is also considered a symbol of beauty, grace, and resilience, reflecting the way it can thrive even in challenging conditions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *