Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

The 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥

 The 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐛𝐨𝐥 is often used in spiritual and religious contexts, including meditation and prayer. Incorporating the symbol in interior design, such as in a meditation room, can help to create a spiritual atmosphere, transform the space into a temple or sanctuary, and promote a sense of centering and focus. This can be achieved through the use of wall art, tapestries, or decorative accents featuring the pentagram. Additionally, the symbol can be incorporated into the overall design of the room through the use of color and lighting, as well as the arrangement of furniture, to create a calming and conducive environment for meditation and prayer. It is important to note that the use of the pentagram symbol may hold different meanings and interpretations for different individuals and belief systems, and it is important to consider these cultural and personal associations when incorporating it into interior design.
Additionally, incorporating the symbol into the home can serve as a personal statement or declaration of one's spiritual beliefs and values, and can help to create a sense of comfort and refuge within the space.

The pentagram symbol is often used in spiritual and religious contexts as a symbol of protection and energy enclosure. Incorporating the symbol into the design of a home can serve as a visual representation of these protective energies, and can help to create a sense of safety and security within the space. This can be achieved through the use of wall art, tapestries, or decorative accents featuring the pentagram, as well as through the use of color, lighting, and furniture arrangements that promote a feeling of stability and security.

𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐨, who was a spiritual teacher who lived in Bulgaria in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, taught about the 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 and associated it with the five rays of 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞. According to Beinsa Douno, the five points of the pentagram represent the five qualities that are necessary for a harmonious and fulfilling life. He believed that by developing these qualities and incorporating them into one's daily life, individuals could reach a higher level of consciousness and connect with the divine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *