Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

The Universal White Brotherhood

 The Universal White Brotherhood is a spiritual organization founded in Bulgaria in the early 20th century by Peter Deunov (also known as Beinsa Douno). The organization teaches a philosophy based on love, wisdom, and spirituality, and its teachings emphasize the development of inner peace, self-improvement, and the connection between all people and all of creation. The Universal White Brotherhood has a strong presence in Bulgaria and also has followers in other countries around the world. Its teachings are available in the form of books, lectures, and events, and the organization operates several centers for spiritual study and development.

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov (1900-1986) and Peter Deunov (1864-1944), also known as Beinsa Douno, are both spiritual teachers and philosophers who were associated with the Universal White Brotherhood, a spiritual organization founded in Bulgaria in the early 20th century.

Peter Deunov is considered the founder of the Universal White Brotherhood, and his teachings emphasized the importance of love, wisdom, truth, and spiritual evolution. He held public lectures and workshops, and his teachings have been recorded and published in the form of books, transcripts, and audio recordings.

Omraam Mikhaël Aïvanhov (1900-1986) is a spiritual teacher and philosopher who is a prominent member of the Universal White Brotherhood. Aïvanhov's teachings focus on the harmonious development of the individual and society, and emphasize the importance of love, wisdom, and spiritual evolution. He wrote extensively on a wide range of subjects, including the nature of the human soul, the role of spiritual practice in daily life, and the relationship between science and spirituality. The Universal White Brotherhood continues to promote and share his teachings through publications, events, and educational programs, and his works have been translated into many languages and have influenced people around the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *