Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

The 𝐇𝐨𝐲𝐚 pentagram

 The cosmic flower pentagram, also known as the "crying flower," can serve as a centering symbol in spirituality for some people. The symbol is associated with the idea of creation, growth, and evolution and can symbolize the journey of the soul and the connection to the divine.

The 𝐇𝐨𝐲𝐚 pentagram, also known as the "crying flower", also cosmic flower, is a type of plant in the Hoya genus that is often used in spiritual and decorative contexts. Some people believe that the Hoya pentagram has spiritual significance due to its unique shape and the symbolism associated with the pentagram. The five points of the pentagram can represent the elements of earth, air, fire, water, and spirit, and the circle around the pentagram can symbolize unity and wholeness. However, the spiritual significance of the Hoya pentagram is a personal and subjective interpretation and can vary greatly from person to person depending on one's cultural background, spiritual practice, and personal beliefs.

𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚 𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐨, who was a spiritual teacher who lived in Bulgaria in the late 19th and early 20th centuries, taught about the 𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦 and associated it with the five rays of 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦, 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐞. According to Beinsa Douno, the five points of the pentagram represent the five qualities that are necessary for a harmonious and fulfilling life. He believed that by developing these qualities and incorporating them into one's daily life, individuals could reach a higher level of consciousness and connect with the divine.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *