Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

The dandelion

 The dandelion has a long history of symbolic and spiritual meaning, often associated with positivity, resilience, and the ability to adapt and thrive in difficult conditions. In many cultures, dandelions are seen as a symbol of hope, renewal, and the arrival of spring. They are also sometimes used in herbal medicine and are considered to have healing properties. Additionally, in some cultures, dandelions are believed to have the power to grant wishes and to bring good luck and fortune.

The dandelion is a symbol that has been used in various cultures and belief systems throughout history. Some of the common meanings associated with the dandelion include:

✅ Resilience: The dandelion's ability to thrive in adverse conditions has made it a symbol of resilience and perseverance.

✅ Transformation: The dandelion's transformation from a delicate flower to a seed-bearing structure has made it a symbol of transformation and growth.

✅ Hope: The dandelion's bright yellow flowers are often seen as a symbol of hope and optimism.

✅ Wishes: In some cultures, the dandelion is associated with making wishes and is believed to have the power to grant them.

✅ Freedom: The dandelion's ability to spread its seeds far and wide has made it a symbol of freedom and liberation.

✅ Healing: In some traditional medicine systems, the dandelion is used for its medicinal properties and is seen as a symbol of healing.

These are just a few of the many meanings associated with the dandelion symbol, and the significance of the dandelion may vary depending on cultural and personal context.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *