Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

The concept of Truth in spirituality

 The concept of Truth in spirituality often refers to a transcendent reality or ultimate reality that exists beyond our ordinary experience and understanding. In many spiritual traditions, truth is seen as an aspect of the divine, and as something that can only be apprehended through spiritual practices such as meditation, prayer, or contemplation.

For example, in Hinduism, truth is one of the key concepts in the understanding of the ultimate reality known as Brahman. In Buddhism, truth is often referred to as "the Dharma," which refers to the teachings of the Buddha about the nature of reality and the path to enlightenment.

In Western spiritual traditions, truth is often associated with the concept of God and is seen as a central aspect of divine revelation. In Christianity, for example, Jesus is often referred to as "the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6), and the Bible is regarded as a source of divine truth.

In general, the spiritual meaning of truth is seen as a fundamental aspect of the human quest for meaning and understanding, and as a key component of our spiritual growth and development. It is often seen as a source of guidance, comfort, and wisdom, and as something that can help us to live more fulfilling and meaningful lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *