The Spiritual Alchemy of Waiting - When Loneliness Turns Into Gold and Love Becomes a State of Being

Image
  Morning. A little past five. The light hasn't yet decided whether it wants to be day and lingers on the edge of the curtain like a hesitation. I breathe slowly, so as not to startle it. In hours like these I understand most clearly that waiting is not emptiness , but a very quiet, almost invisible work of the soul. For years I thought I was waiting incorrectly. That I should be doing something, accelerating, fixing myself in order to be worthy of the encounter. And now it seems to me that all this time has been the spiritual alchemy of waiting and loneliness that no one ever tells you about. No one tells you that the lead of loneliness slowly turns into the gold of clarity , but not through effort, through staying. You stay. You stay in the room, in the silence, in that feeling of a slight tightening in the chest, which at first feels like lack and then turns out to be a furnace. In it, everything superfluous burns away. All the stories I told myself about who I had to be in or...

In Sufism, the spiritual path is 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙂𝙤𝙙

 


In Sufism, the spiritual path is 𝙘𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙂𝙤𝙙. Sufis believe that by developing a deep, personal relationship with God, one can attain a state of spiritual enlightenment and union with the divine. This concept is known as "fana" in Sufism, where the individual ego is dissolved into the divine, and the individual becomes one with the all-encompassing reality of God.

The centering model of loving God in Sufism involves a range of practices, such as meditation, self-reflection, and devotion to God, to help individuals cultivate a strong connection with the divine. Sufis also value living a life of service and compassion, as they believe that these actions bring them closer to God and help to purify their souls.

Sufism emphasizes the importance of a direct, personal experience of God, rather than relying solely on religious doctrine and rituals. Through this model, Sufis seek to deepen their connection with God and attain a state of divine love and union.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *