Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭

 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫-𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐨𝐝 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐥 𝐅𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭

The idea of God being the center of one's focus and striving towards this center is a fundamental concept in spiritual psychology therapy. This state of mind, in which God is the only center, is considered the ultimate goal of personal growth and spiritual development.
In this perspective, the individual's focus and attention are directed towards God, and their thoughts, feelings, and actions are aligned with this divine center. This state of mind is seen as a source of peace, wisdom, and inner harmony, and is believed to bring the individual into closer alignment with the divine and their true nature.
In spiritual psychology therapy, the focus is on helping individuals to shift their state of mind to one in which God is the center. This may involve practices such as meditation, visualization, and positive thinking, which are aimed at helping individuals connect with their inner selves and the spiritual dimension of their existence. The goal is to help individuals develop a more holistic and integrated understanding of themselves and the world around them, and to achieve a state of peace, harmony, and spiritual unity.
In conclusion, the idea of God being the center of one's focus and striving towards this center is a fundamental concept in spiritual psychology therapy and is seen as essential for personal growth and spiritual development.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *