Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲

 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐏𝐬𝐲𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲 is a type of therapy that integrates spirituality and psychology to help individuals find meaning and purpose in their lives. It views the person as a holistic being with physical, psychological, and spiritual aspects, and seeks to help individuals connect with their inner selves and the spiritual dimension of their existence. Transpersonal therapy may include techniques such as meditation, visualization, and exploration of spiritual experiences, and is often used in conjunction with other forms of therapy, such as cognitive-behavioral therapy or psychodynamic therapy. The goal of transpersonal therapy is to promote personal growth and well-being, and to help individuals find a sense of connectedness with others, the natural world, and the larger universe.

Ken Wilber's concept of the "centaur" is a central idea in his trans personal philosophy and therapy. According to Wilber, the centaur represents a stage of human development where individuals integrate their rational and intuitive ways of knowing, transcending the limitations of either approach in isolation. This integration of rational and intuitive ways of knowing is seen as essential for personal growth and spiritual development.

In transpersonal therapy, the centaur stage is seen as a crucial step in the process of individuation and self-discovery. Therapy may focus on helping individuals integrate their rational and intuitive aspects, and to explore their spiritual experiences and beliefs. This may involve techniques such as mindfulness, meditation, and dream work, among others. The goal is to help individuals expand their consciousness, connect with their inner selves and the spiritual dimension of their existence, and develop a more holistic and integrated understanding of themselves and the world around them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *