Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲

 


 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐲 is a holistic practice that uses the scent of flowers to promote physical and emotional well-being. It is based on the belief that the fragrance of flowers can stimulate the olfactory system and affect mood, emotions, and physical health.

In #floweraromatherapy, essential oils are extracted from flowers using steam distillation or other methods, and these oils are then used for various purposes, such as massage, inhalation, or added to bath water. The fragrance of the essential oils is thought to stimulate the limbic system in the brain, which is responsible for regulating emotions, and thus promote relaxation, reduce stress, and improve mood.

Some of the most popular flowers used in flower aromatherapy include lavender, rose, jasmine, chamomile, and ylang-ylang. Each flower is believed to have its own unique fragrance and therapeutic properties, and different combinations of oils can be used to address specific health concerns or moods.

As with any alternative therapy, it is important to consult with a healthcare professional before using flower aromatherapy, especially if you have any medical conditions or allergies.

image source: pexels.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *