Freedom Is an Inner Decision - The Quiet Promise to Myself

Today I woke up with a quiet thought that had been slipping away from me for a long time. For years, I believed that being free simply meant changing something on the outside. I imagined it as an open road, an empty calendar, a suitcase packed and ready to go, or that one breakup after which you can finally exhale. I thought that if I had a little more money so I wouldn’t have to worry, if I worked a job with no bosses standing over me, or if simply no one held me accountable for anything, I would suddenly feel ready to breathe deeply and say to myself: 'There, I am finally free.' Of course, external circumstances matter. You cannot talk about inner peace to someone struggling to pay rent, or to someone living in fear and under control. We shouldn't romanticize hardship or oppression. But there is another kind of freedom - a quieter one - that remains locked, even when all the doors on the outside are wide open. I only realized this after moving through several different pl...

Beauty is being true to oneself and finding harmony within

 Beauty is being true to oneself and finding harmony within.
People can inspire others through their approach to imperfections, rather than trying to be perfect. Being authentic and handling imperfections with grace can be inspiring to others.
The need to impress others can be a barrier to personal freedom. When one is free from the desire to impress others, they can more fully be themselves and make choices that align with their own values and desires, rather than trying to meet the expectations of others.

Accepting yourself and letting go of comparisons with others are two key steps towards being happy with yourself. This involves recognizing and valuing your own unique strengths and qualities, and refraining from measuring your worth based on external factors or the achievements of others. It also involves cultivating a sense of self-compassion and self-kindness, treating yourself with the same understanding and care that you would offer to a good friend.

True beauty is not related to physical appearance, such as the size of one's clothing, but rather is found in the qualities of the heart, such as kindness, compassion, and empathy. It suggests that these inner qualities are more important than external appearance, and that true beauty comes from within.

A flower does not think to compare and compete with the flower next to it. It just blooms...
There is no need for comparison or competition, and that individuals can simply focus on growing and blooming in their own unique way. It implies that comparing oneself to others can be limiting and distracting, and that true growth and beauty come from embracing one's own journey and unique qualities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Болестта като пътепоказател на душата

July Blossoms - Discover the Newest Books on Flower Essences and Homeopathy on Amazon

България след ЕС - Визия за самостоятелно бъдеще

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *