“30-day therapeutic journal” - e-book
I want to share something with you today that has been quietly growing inside me for a long time.
“Therapeutic Journal - 30 Days Toward Yourself”
This journal began with one question:
What would happen if we stopped running from the questions that frighten us the most?
And from there, a deeper journey began.
Toward the emotions we don’t always understand.
Toward the relationships in which we keep repeating the same stories.
Toward childhood and the inner child.
Toward our fears, desires, defenses, and those parts of ourselves we would rather not see.
But as I was writing, I began to feel that a psychological perspective alone was not enough.
Because sooner or later, we arrive at the question:
Where is God in all of this?
Where is God in our pain?
In the wrong decisions we have made?
In the relationships we were unable to save?
In the prayers that seemed to receive no answer?
In those moments when we ourselves no longer know who we are?
And so, little by little, the journal became a meeting point between two worlds - inner work and spiritual life.
Not as a collection of ready-made answers.
But as a space where we can be honest.
Where we can say:
“I don’t know.”
“I’m afraid.”
“I’m angry.”
“I can’t feel You.”
“I don’t understand why.”
And still choose to remain.
30 days. 30 encounters with yourself.
Not to become perfect.
Not to heal every wound.
But to begin seeing ourselves more clearly.
And perhaps, as we learn to truly see ourselves, to discover another way of learning to trust.
To trust life.
To trust love.
To trust God.
I want to thank all of you who are part of this space and who have witnessed so many of the texts, thoughts, and questions from which this project gradually came to life.
For me, this is not simply a book.
It is an invitation to a conversation.
And that conversation is only beginning.
Welcome to “Therapeutic Journal - 30 Days Toward Yourself”.
- Anelly Aya
And if you have already started writing alongside me, I would love to hear from you:
What is the question that is most alive within you right now?

Comments
Post a Comment